Saturday 11 February 2012

Charity Shop Finds

Pretty Crocheted Blankets £2.50 & £1.50
 


 I love the fresh pastel shades in this blanket - perfect for Spring



 Straw bag (£3.50) and vintage blue vase (£2.50)
I love glass and just couldn't resist this vase as the blue colour is so beautiful and quite unusual- perfect for Spring flowers and sunny days! 
 Irish Linen Tablecloth £2.00
I love the soft colours of this tablecloth especially the duck egg blue border.
Vintage Fabric £1.00
I was very lucky to find this beautiful piece of vintage cotton fabric (my photo doesn't do it justice) which I hope to incorporate into some patchwork cushions. I washed it and hang it on the line in the sun but it actually froze as stiff as a board because it was so cold!
Vintage Fabric £1 each


1 comment:

  1. Ooo... lovely, lovely finds! Love the blankets and fabric.
    Thank you for popping by my blog, I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to my sister!
    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete